Sunday, August 5, 2012

Tiniest Kitchen

Making pasta from scratch is not very hard, even in the tiniest of kitchens.

I've been cooking in tiny kitchens longer than I haven't.  I've lost chef's knives in dormitory kitchens, kneaded pasta dough in a kitchen that was also a bedroom, and made cheese in a kitchen that is also a living room.  The one thing that I've learned from all this is that cooking from scratch does not only result in better tasting and cheaper food, but can also be surprisingly easy.

I don't believe in a lot of rules when it comes to cooking and I don't believe in formal mission statements when it comes to blogging.  My hope for this blog is that it becomes a chronicle of my adventures cooking from scratch in a minuscule kitchen, nothing more and nothing less.

No comments:

Post a Comment